Windows 10 Technical preview Activator plus Product key
Windows 10 Technical preview Activator 32bit/64bit is a latest windows operating system developed by Microsoft. Designers design this operating system with fully advanced technologies to meets the requirement of users. It is the best windows operating system include Product key for Pro and Enterprises. Windows 10 Technical preview is friendly interface.
You can easily use this Windows 10 Technical Preview Activator operating system on multiple devices such as computer, laptop and tablet. This operating system include lots of features as well as tools that efficiently runs the latest apps on the desktop as well as in full screen mode. Windows 10 has been added new revision of the desktop such as start menu and virtual desktop system to develop the experience for keyboard as well as mouse users.
Designers has been added much more extra features when users use it feel ease. Many professional users become glad to find it free of cost. It’s the best windows operating system as compared to others. Additionally Microsoft has been created a special insiders program that will offer regular updates throughout the Windows 10 development cycle, along with those who sign up will get the newest software to test. Microsoft New Windows 10 is the most beautiful design. Its features is very nice So you can download latest Windows and enjoy.
Windows 10 Features:-
- New Cleaned Start Menu.
- Virtual Desktops Feature.
- Automatic updates.
- Easy to use and download
- Dynamically Re-sizing of Windows Apps.
- Huge Search Improvements.
- Task View Option with Arrays of Virtual Desktops.
- Mix of Windows 7 Menu and Windows 8 Metro Interface.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
Windows 10 Technical preview plus Product Key:-
PRO : NKJFK-GPHP7-G8C3J-P6JXR-HQRJR
ENTERPRISES : PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK
Follow these steps to download Technical Preview:-
- Sign up for the Windows Insider Program, if you haven’t already.
- Read the system requirements.
- Click one of the Download links on this page to download a special file—it’s called an ISO file—that you can use to install the preview.
- When the download is complete, transfer the ISO file to installation media such as a USB flash drive or DVD.
- Double-tap or double-click setup.exe from the installation media, and then follow the steps.